Love Links Marriage Minstry
PURPOSE: It is the purpose of the Love Links Marriage Ministry to increase fellowship, spirituality, and biblical edification within married couples, so that husbands and wives can be fully functioning followers of Jesus Christ.
- The LoveLinks Marriage Ministry fits the vision and mission by:
- Discipling married couples through mentoring relationships of encouragement and accountability.
- Sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with married couples that are nit in a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Ministering to married couples who are bruised, burdened and down cast through marital fellowship, classes, seminars, retreats, programs, and tasks.
- Training married couples to be better husbands and wives.
- Ministering to sick/shut-in and the lost as married couples.
- Creating fellowship opportunities which are specific to married couples (saints or sinners)
- Married couples need to grow with themselves and others. The Love Links Marriage Ministry offers opportunities for married couples to serve and to be served. (1 Peter 4:10-11)
- Married couples often need to be saved from sin. Prov. 14:34 says, “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin IS a reproach to any people.” LoveLinks must CALL married couples into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ through Faith, Repentance, and Baptism.
- The servanthood level ministries are called to mission and ministry. They are to seek diligently to seek and serve others in their specific focus area. (Luke 19:10;Mathew 20:28)
- Married couples are first and foremost stewards of one another (Eph. 5:21-35). Husbands and wives are given one another for the betterment of the other person.
- BUILD UP by teaching and modeling the godly purpose of marriage and the biblical roles of husbands and wives. (1 Peter 3:1-10)
- The LoveLinks Marriage Ministry fits into the Servanthood process at the Metropolitan Church of Christ. (Heb 12:28)